Dream Wedding on a Dime: 7 Secrets for the Budget-Savvy Bride
By Bobette Kyle
Publisher: LinkUp Publishing
Published: November 2013
Genre: Wedding Planning
Format Available For Review: ebook, epub, kindle, pdf
Getting married is like buying a house; it’s a major milestone in life, and almost always, there is initial sticker shock. (“It costs how much?”) Dream Wedding on a Dime; 7 Secrets for the Budget-Savvy Bride is for those who cannot afford the average cost of a wedding or want to spend less. You will find:
• 7 secrets that will equip you with a toolkit for getting the best value from every aspect of your wedding.
• Over 300 tips and ideas designed to keep both the dream and piggy bank intact as well as jump-start your own creative ideas.
• Each topic includes tips for saving on do-it-yourself (DIY), full-service, and blended options, plus how to decide which are the right choices for you.
• 7 ways your wedding funds can actually earn more money.
• A concise, to-the-point format designed to help you quickly and efficiently “get to the meat” of each topic and start saving.
• Links to updated blog posts, tutorials, products, inspiration boards, and deals on the author’s website to help you learn more about a topic and easily find bargains.
To start you off on the road to savings, your first bargain is this ebook, value priced at half the cost of comparable books.
Request a Review Copy
Send email to: info (@) bookreviewbuzz (dot) com with the following information:
Publication/Site(s) that you review for:
URL of site/publication:
City, State, Zip:
Email Address of Reviewer:
Title and Author of each book you want to review:
We will forward all requests to the author immediately.