How a Good Person can Really Win
By Pavan Choudary
Publisher: Wisdom Village Publications
Published: March 2013
Genre: Motivational, Self-Help, Politics
Formats Available For Review: pdf
Real-world research shows that the good person often loses to the immoral person, and the three main reasons for this are:
- He cannot comprehend how the immoral man thinks, works or makes his moves.
- He lacks battle skills and doesn t know how to fight back.
- He is often egoistic about his honesty, whereas the immoral man subjugates his ego to greed and teams up with others.
This book strives to initiate the moral man towards:
- Comprehending evil moves
- Executing powerful antidotes
- Converting his virtues into competitive tools and building powerful collaborations with men like himself & win decisively.
Free of platitudes & unproven recommendations, How a Good Person can Really Win is backed by extensive research, and can lead men to victory in the real world. It has relevance to all walks of life.
Request a Review Copy
Send email to: info (@) bookreviewbuzz (dot) com with the following information:
Publication/Site(s) that you review for:
URL of site/publication:
City, State, Zip:
Email Address of Reviewer:
Title and Author of each book you want to review:
We will forward all requests to the author immediately.