Living on Earth
A Guide to Help You Achieve Health, Happiness, and Success
By Roser Segarra
Publisher: Alba Dase Publishing
Published: May 2017
Genre: Spirituality, Self-Help
Formats Available For Review: Print (limited quantities, available only to reviewers and bloggers in the U.S.) PDF, Mobi (kindle),
Living on Earth is a spiritual / self -help guidebook to help you understand life questions, such as: Why am I here? Why am I unable to create the life I want?
In this book you will learn:
– Your soul’s reincarnation process, how you planned your upcoming life on Earth, and how you made pre-life decisions to help your soul grow in maturity and consciousness
– The evolution of your soul, from infant to old age.
– The meaning behind your life experiences
– How to find your life purpose
– The Spiritual Laws that govern the universe and how you can use them to create the life of your dreams, giving particular attention to the Law of Karma, the Law of Attraction, and the Laws of Creation (the Law of Intention, the Law of Request, and the Laws of Faith and Attachment).
– How to use the power of your mind to create, and how our thoughts impact everything around us
– The power of goal setting and how not to sabotage your own manifesting
– How to listen to your intuition
– How to take responsibility for your life
– The role of forgiveness and gratitude
– How to heal your inner wounds and your relationships
– The role of conventional medicine and alternative therapies, the mind-body connection, and tools to find self acceptance, confidence, and health
– Why diets don’t work and how you can lose weight
Living on Earth is not easy but you can find your path to joy. This book will help you expand your knowledge to achieve health, happiness, and success.
Publication/Blog, Site(s) that you review for:
URL of site/publication (or your profile on Amazon or GoodReads):
City, State, Zip:
Email Address of Reviewer:
Title and Author of each book you want to review:
Format Preference for each book**
*if you only post reviews on Amazon.com or GoodReads, it’s ok, just give us a link to your profile so we can see your latest reviews.
**please note, the formats available are listed for each book, please don’t request a print copy of a book that we are only offering as an ebook
We will NOT respond to any requests that do not have full information listed. Sorry, but we need this information to determine if the author wants to send a review copy.
It is up to the author or publisher to handle review requests. They have the discretion to approve or deny any and all requests as they see fit.
**Also, remember you are receiving free copies of the book in exchange for a review. Authors work hard to release great titles and if you do request a copy please don’t forget to leave a review on Amazon (preferably) and/or GoodReads, or on your blog or publication.